Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My interview


"so why are you here?" he asked

and i was stunned. then he continue to ask me what do i hope to achieve in my future...

typical questions for any interview.... but i never saw it coming.... it was just a course... i thought....with my grades, i have the money... but that's not what he's looking for.... i've totally miss the point of studying.

It is true that these 2 questions only serve to warn me about how tough the culinary industry...whether i am ready to go through with this or not... getting scolded for no apparent reason.... takes years to rise through the chef ranks, de pattie, sous chef blah blah..... freaking hot in the kitchen..... and why do i want a course like this?

not that i really have no choice in choices, but perhaps in terms of preferences? Did i really think it was so easy to become a chef? :S

1:02:00 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com