Thursday, March 26, 2009

Easier said than done

oh? It's not being paranoid to suspect someone willing to go into a relationship with you is fooling with your heart because they probably will.

That's what I've learnt from my friends. They seek relationships so fervently, they don't want to remain single. I've seen my friends go through plenty of girlfriends. They want to "try" a relationship... that girl is hot, lets go and introduce ourselves..... very visual.

I was scorned when i told them that i want my first relationship to be the last, that when i decided to want a girl to be my girlfriend, she's the one I'll marry.

"how would you know if she's the one if you are not going to try now?" came the replies. And if all else fails, they said.... if the relationship does not worked out, 'just' break up. What do they treat women as?

害人之心不可有,防人之心不可无, i've always find this funny.... so you do not harm people, you are of moral... and uh.. but still you go around in a paranoid, suspecting state... it just doesn't fit...
if everyone were to follow this... everyone will still be wary despite that it's against their 'moral' to harm people. Anyway it's crap... we'll always have the intention to harm people ;/

I however believes in second chances, and as many more chances that my human capacity would allow me to tolerate because God have given me many many many >.<

5:28:00 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com